Whether you require a minor reconfiguration, due to prosperous growth, or a full restructuring, we will be there to assist you and will do so with the same enthusiasm as the original fit out.
As part of our ongoing post-handover service we arrange a scheduled maintenance inspection to facilitate any building repairs, necessary due to wear and tear.
This allows your office to function and run smoothly for the duration of your lease. We send you a reminder two days prior to scheduled inspection, to discuss any issues that may have arisen and to arrange access on the day of maintenance.
This is so that we can inspect all elements of the fit out to ensure they are in working order. This process includes, but is not limited to:
- Door hinges, handles, latches, closers, locks
- Joinery latches and doors
- Leaking taps
- Air-conditioning operation and filter checks
- Replace blown light bulbs
- Light switches and power outlets
- Furniture and workstation build quality